Call for Abstract
22nd International Conference on Global Nursing Education & Research, will be organized around the theme “Innovation & Advancements in Nursing Education and Research”
Nursing Education Summit 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nursing Education Summit 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nurse education includes the theoretical and realistic schooling provided to nurses with the reason to put together them for their duties as Nursing care experts. This education is furnished to Nursing college students with the aid of experienced nurses and different medical specialists who have qualified or experienced for instructional responsibilities. Maximum international locations offer nurse education guides that may be applicable to fashionable Nursing or to specialise regions consisting of mental fitness Nursing, paediatric Nursing and put up-operatory Nursing. Courses leading to independent registration as a nurse usually remaining four years. Nurse education also offers put up-qualification courses in professional subjects within Nursing.
Nursing research is studies that gives evidence used to assist Nursing practices. Nursing, as an evidence-primarily based region of practice, has been developing since the time of Florence Nightingale to the modern, where many nurses now work as researchers primarily based in universities in addition to within the fitness care putting.
Nursing research falls largely into two areas:
- Quantitative Research
- Qualitative Research
- Track 1-1Registered Nursing (RN)
- Track 1-2Diagnosis of acute and chronic condition
- Track 1-3Nursing Leadership
- Track 1-4Making clinical decisions related to complex patient care
- Track 1-5Family nurse practitioner education
- Track 1-6Nursing care and physiotherapy
- Track 1-7Certified Post Anesthesia Nurse
Nurse education courses that can be relevant to general Nursing or to specialized areas including
- Mental health Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Post-operatory Nursing.
Courses leading to autonomous registration as a nurse typically last four years. Nurse education also provides post-qualification courses in specialist subjects within Nursing. An array of some of the Nursing specialty fields available,
- Cardiology (heart) Nurse
- Community Health Nurse
- Emergency Nurse
- Rehabilitation Nurse
- Rural Nurse
- Track 2-1Licensed practical Nursing(LPN)
- Track 2-2Cardiac Nursing
- Track 2-3Health Care Nursing
- Track 2-4Oncology Nursing
- Track 2-5Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 2-6Clinical Nursing
- Track 2-7Emergency Nursing
- Track 2-8Maternity Nursing
Nursing credentials and certifications are the numerous credentials and certifications that someone must need to practice Nursing legally. Nurses' postnominal letters (abbreviations listed after the call) replicate their credentials—that is, their achievements in Nursing training, licensure, certification, and fellowship. The letters usually appear in the following order:
Highest earned academic degree in or related to Nursing (Doctor of Nursing Practice [DNP] or Ph.D.)
- Track 3-1Bachelor of Health Science
- Track 3-2Certified Breast Care Nurse
- Track 3-3Certification in Acute/Critical Care Nursing
- Track 3-4Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Track 3-5Cardiac Medicine Certification
- Track 3-6Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse
- Track 3-7Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse
- Track 3-8Cardiac Surgery Certification
- Track 3-9Certified Urologic Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Track 3-10Certified Urologic Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Track 3-11Graduate Registered Nurse
- Track 3-12Licensed Nurse Practitioner
Global Nursing today has adopted several new technologies, simulation and social media in teaching and practice. They are also responsible for the Curriculum innovation & development in the field of Nursing Education. Some Innovations in Nursing Education be,
Hand-Held Computers in Nursing Education
- Tele Teaching
- Micro Teaching
- Tele Nursing
- Track 4-1Increased efficacy in teachers
- Track 4-2High-fidelity simulation
- Track 4-3Simulation and personal digital assistants
- Track 4-4Development of culture supporting risk-taking
- Track 4-5Development of creativity, and excellence
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse is a nurse who has obtained at least a Master's Degree in Nursing. Further specialization within in the APRN category includes
- Track 5-1Treatment Practice of Registered Nurse
- Track 5-2Skills endorsed by Registered Nurse
- Track 5-3Licensed Registered Nurse
- Track 5-4Certification Criteria
- Track 5-5Unlicensed Assistive Personals
Research that provides proof to assist Nursing practices is called the medical Nursing studies. Nursing, is an evidence primarily based place of practice, have been since the time of Florence Nightingale to the present day, where many nurses now work as Researchers primarily based in universities as well as health centres.
Through medical Nursing studies you'll be able to offer excessive first-class patient care. Studies are wanted to evaluate the effectiveness of the Nursing remedy modalities, to decide the effect of Nursing care at the health of sufferers.
- Track 6-1Case Management Nursing
- Track 6-2Critical care nursing
- Track 6-3Cardiac Nursing and Healthcare
- Track 6-4Ambulatory care nursing
- Track 6-5Anesthesia nursing
- Track 6-6Psychiatry Nursing
Nursing education including mental health Nursing, pediatric Nursing and post-operation Nursing These areas require strategizing, collaborative relationships, and a multi-dimensional approach to tackling a problem Specialized knowledge forms the foundation of these Nursing fields. Nurse, courses last for four years. Post-qualification courses in specialist subjects within Nursing are also provided in Nursing education. James Dirham’s the first African American who practiced medicine in United States.
Implications for Nursing Education
- Interdisciplinary assessment of care needs
- Examination of evidence to support care needs
- Interdisciplinary plan of care
- Evaluation of care using a quality model
- Application of quality improvement techniques and informatics to adjust the plan based on patient outcomes.
- Track 7-1Nursing Science, awareness and development
- Track 7-2Nursing seminars
- Track 7-3Nursing in London
- Track 7-4Nursing in United Kingdom
- Track 7-5Nursing research
- Track 7-6Family nurse practitioner education
- Track 7-7Neonatal nurse practitioner education
- Track 7-8Psychiatric nurse practitioner Education
The Nursing Practices Includes LPN and NCLEX-PN. The education program for a licensed practical Nurse is Lengths provides them with the training in basic Nursing that is required for the job. This Programme usually take about one year. All licensed practical nurses must pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses is NCLEX-PN
Nursing activities may only be legally performed by individuals. The persons issued a license are legally permitted to use certain titles, such as registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse, etc.
- Track 8-1Licensed registered nurse
- Track 8-2Health law & Elder law
- Track 8-3Clinics & Government agencies
- Track 8-4Medical terminology
- Track 8-5Medical expert in legal cases
- Track 8-6Medicare set-aside
The nurse is a person who has completed a program of basic, generalized Nursing education and is authorized to practice Nursing in his/her country. Nursing includes the promotion of health, prevention of illness, and the care of ill, disabled and dying.
- Track 9-1• Nursing Education and Career Women Health and Midwifery Nursing
- Track 9-2Cancer and Oncology Nursing
- Track 9-3Cardiovascular Nursing
- Track 9-4Mental Health and Psychiatry Nursing
- Track 9-5Pediatric Nursing
- Track 9-6Legal Nursing and Practitioner
- Track 9-7Clinical Nursing
Advanced Nurse practitioners are highly trained medical Professionals. Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner is a post-graduation in Nursing. They have Knowledge in assessment, planning, implementation, diagnosis and evaluation of the care required.
They are registered nurses with advanced skills, knowledge, education, and scope of practice
Pass the licensure exam, NCLEX-RN (National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses).
Hold a valid RN license.
- Track 10-1Licensed Practical Nurses
- Track 10-2Nurses Registration Act
- Track 10-3Unlicensed Assistive Personals
Nurses are delivering care under altered circumstances, there are several legal and ethical issues facing nurses while practicing during a disaster. This includes highlights strengthening disaster. it is important that the nurse volunteer the legal protections necessary.
Practicing without license during emergency is also an offence. This includes implementing capacity development, coordinating the participation of responsible organizations, individuals and volunteer. This is the key role played by Disaster Nurse
- Track 11-1Disaster response
- Track 11-2Recovery
- Track 11-3Mitigation
- Track 11-4Development
- Track 11-5Preparedness
Nursing informatics is a combination of cognitive science, computer science, information science, and Nursing science. Nursing Informatics includes development, analysis, and evaluation of information systems by technology. Nursing Informatics also includes evaluating a facility’s technology, customizing functionality and setting up and executing training for staff members.
- Track 12-1Science of nursing
- Track 12-2Quality of nursing practice
- Track 12-3Handheld digital devices
- Track 12-4Computer technology
- Track 12-5Health care-associated costs reduced
Geriatric nurses are responsible for helping elderly patients is a comprehensive source for clinical information and management. Geriatric Nurses are provided with routine physical and mental exams.
Geriatric Nursing professionals in a variety of healthcare facilities, including Developing and evaluating care plans Performing patient medical tests in-home or in a medical office.
Establishing a patient care plan and setting health goals. Administering medications to patients based on a care plan.
The two years of current Nurse practitioner is ready to experience with new born. WHO are with life-threatening conditions and chronic illness. The Nurse should become an expert in neonatal care, managing patient care and working with parents and families Students enrolling in the neonatal specialty can choose to become either a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist
Neonatal Nurse should take off the following duties like convalescent care, and neonatal follow-up. Neonatal courses that deals with the new born babies that also called as a Neonatal Nursing or Pediatric Nursing.
- Track 14-1Community and Home Health Nursing
- Track 14-2International Child Health
- Track 14-3Pediatric Pharmacology
- Track 14-4Pediatric Palliative Care
- Track 14-5Pediatric Nutrition
- Track 14-6Obesity- Health Risks
- Track 14-7Pediatric Respiratory Care
Nursing that has specialization in following branches such as mental illness or mental distress, such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, psychosis is called as Psychiatric Nursing or mental health Nursing . They work closely with them provide a full range of primary mental health care services including biopsychosocial assessment and diagnosis of patients with mental illness.
These are following cases where the Psychiatric Nursing or mental health Nursing are treatment modalities include both medication and psychotherapeutic management.
- Track 15-1Motivational interviewing
- Track 15-2Responsive dimensions
- Track 15-3Personal qualities of nurse
- Track 15-4Phases of the relation ship
- Track 15-5Facilitative communication
- Track 15-6Prevention and mental health promotions
Cardiac Nursing is a Nursing specialty that works with patients who suffer from various conditions of the cardiovascular system . The most cardiovascular Nurses works in the Hospitals. nurses work with children and adults of all ages. They also help in minimizing heart risk and help patients with postoperative rehabilitation
Cardiology Nurses have different roles they must interact with patient to create awareness about the illness.They also help in minimizing heart risk and help patients with postoperative rehabilitation. Cardiology Nurses should teach the patients to manage their diseases.
- Track 16-1Cardiac Intensive Care Nursing
- Track 16-2Diagnosis tests and Procedures in cardiology
- Track 16-3Cardiovascular Diseases and Clinical Trails
- Track 16-4Diabetes
- Track 16-5Over Weight and Obstetrics Cardiology
- Track 16-6Tobacco and Alcohol Consumption
- Track 16-7Psychological Rehabilitation of Cardiovascular Disease
- Track 16-8Medical Rehabilitation of Cardiovascular Disease
- Track 16-9Cardiac Diagnosis Nursing
- Track 16-10Cardiac Surgery Nursing
An Oncology Nurse provides care for cancer patients and those at risk for getting the disease. The Oncology Nurse also works in education and preventive care. Oncology nurses witness much suffering, but this stress is offset by the long-term relationships. The nurse should offer psychosocial support for the patients.
The below are the following responsibilities of Oncology Nurse.
- Track 17-1Stem cell mediated immune gene therapy for tumors
- Track 17-2Surgical Oncology Nursing
- Track 17-3Cancer Therapeutics and Metabolomics
- Track 17-4General Issues in Cancer Nursing
- Track 17-5Psychological and Family Issues
- Track 17-6Cancer Epidemiology
- Track 17-7Lung Cancer
- Track 17-8Pediatric Neurobiology
- Track 17-9Treating Cancer Pain
- Track 17-10Chemotherapy in Cancer Pain
- Track 17-11Psychological and psychosocial aspects and Cancer care